Even on a rainy day, a country view whether in the city, town or country, is a view with a little bit of mother nature's beauty that makes you smile.

Knowing that the beauty is fleeting. I love to soak up the colors, the pink swaying in the wind, which will soon fade to green. It will be a long year before this beauty will be back and each year I am amazed at the beauty as if I was seeing it the first time.

Finding a spot for the newest addition of blue and white is a fun way to spend an afternoon.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Hi! I keep forgetting that you have this second blog. I love that pinkie tree in your yard. It's beautiful, and I know what you mean about not seeing those things for a whole 'nuther year. It's here and then it's gone. Everything's so green here, too, and I'm sneezing my head off with the honeysuckle, catalpa trees and the chinaberry trees blooming. I WILL be glad when those three things are not blooming anymore!
Take care - oh by the way, I can't wait to see all your new construction results!